North Ridge Electric, Inc is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. We are always looking for qualified electricians and people interested in our field. We offer a unique opportunity for anyone with the motivation to learn in our apprenticeship program. Eager individuals can earn while they learn with a full reimbursement package for apprenticeship school and books. For more information see Associate Builders and Contractors, Inc.
North Ridge Electric, Inc prides itself on providing a complete benefit package for all employees after 90 days of employment. These benefits include:
- A comprehensive health plan provided by AvMed.
- Employee-funded Dental benefits through Metlife.
- Employee-funded disability insurance provided by AFLAC.
- Employee-funded Christmas savings club.
- An employer paid life insurance policy.
After one year of service, you can look forward to our other benefits such as:
- 401(k) plan monitored by Voya
- When you look at our current employees and their years of service with North Ridge Electric, Inc. it shows that we are a family company. Many loyal employees have between 5 and 25 years of service.
Additional Benefit Information: